Home Solution Lenders, Inc. 1445 E. Main Street Bartow, FL 33830
These materials are not from HUD, FHA, the USDA, or the VA or approved by any government agency. They are independent of any government agency. We are not in any way affiliated with any organization listed or referenced within this website, including HUD/FHA/USDA/VA. The inclusion of various education, information, web links, or materials are not an endorsement of the Sender or any of its employees or business partners. For information directly from HUD/FHA, visit http://www.hudclips.com
· How we gather information.
· The types of information we share, why, and with whom.
· Opting Out - how to instruct us not to share certain information about you or not to contact you.
Protecting the Confidentiality of Customer Information: We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of customer information very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal standards to store and secure information about you from unauthorized access, alteration, and destruction. Our control policies, for example, authorize access to customer information only by individuals who need access to do their work.
From time to time, we enter into agreements with other companies to provide services to us or make products and services available to you. Under these agreements, the companies may receive information about you, but they must safeguard this information, and they may not use it for any other purposes.
How We Gather Information As part of providing you with financial products or services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
· Applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, employment information, income, and credit references
· Your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others. This information may include your name, address, employment information, income, and credit references.
· Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about your credit worthiness.
· Public Sources. This information may include real estate records, employment records, telephone numbers, etc.
Information We Share: We may disclose information we have about you as permitted by law. We are required to or we may provide information about you to third-parties without your consent, as permitted by law, such as:
· To regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials.
· To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
· To report account activity to credit bureaus.
· To consumer reporting agencies.
· To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities.
· In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of a business or an operating unit, etc.
· In addition, we may provide information about you to our service providers to help us process your applications or service your accounts. Our service providers may include billing service providers, mail and telephone service companies, lenders, investors, title and escrow companies, appraisal companies, etc.
We may also provide information about you to our service providers to help us perform marketing services. This information provided to these service providers may include the categories of information described above under "How We Gather Information" limited to only that which we deem appropriate for these service providers to carry out their functions.
We do not provide non-public information about you to any company whose products and services are being marketed unless you authorize us to do so. These companies are not allowed to use this information for purposes beyond your specific authorization.
It is the policy of Home Solution Lenders, Inc. (HSL) to respond to customer complaints, disputes, and issues swiftly and to take each complaint seriously. It is not the intention to burden HSL or customers with unnecessary documentation or paperwork in order to resolve issues brought to our attention. HSL promotes a quick, decisive and accurate response to all inquiries, questions, and concerns brought to our attention. Not all of these situations are in the form of a written complaint presented to HSL by a customer.
The board of directors delegates the responsibility of monitoring and responding to complaints to the Complaint Resolution Officer (CRO). The Vice President of Marketing and Communications is appointed as the CRO. All written complaints will be directed to the appropriate functional area. The appropriate personnel will draft responses to consumers and/or regulators, and cross copy the CRO. Generally, the CRO will keep a central file of complaints and responses unless stated differently in this document, and the board of directors will review new complaints and responses at a board meeting at least quarterly. Senior management will determine if certain complaints must be brought to the attention of the board more often or if the response to the consumer and/or regulator should come from the board.
If there is any uncertainty as to where to direct a complaint, contact Janet L. Durden, the Executive Vice President of Marketing and Communications and Quality Assurance: Janet.Durden@HSLenders.com
GENERAL PROCEDURES FOR COMPLAINT RESOLUTION
Interviewing Institution Personnel
Institution personnel may be interviewed individually by the functional department manager or designated CRO if they are involved in the consumer’s complaint or comment. Explanations of the occurrence can be requested during the interview process, and copies of any written instructions furnished to employees about the allegation will be reviewed and discussed during the interview process.
The department manager or CRO will write a report, presenting the facts and information in a clear, objective manner. The report should:
· Summarize the facts in a chronological order.
· Detail the precise claims of the complainant.
· Express the resolution desired by the complainant.
· Indicate bank management’s response to the claims of the complainant.
The report should include the recommended course of action or corrective procedures and comments on whether the complaint represents an isolated case or a pattern or practice that needs to be corrected.
Complaint Processing Guidelines
Unless otherwise prescribed by regulation, the following general guidelines should be followed regarding responses to complaints:
· Complaints should be acknowledged within 15 days after receipt of the correspondence, oral, telephonic, or electronic notification of a complaint.
· Inquiries, comments, or objections should be answered or information provided within 15 business days after receipt.
· Complaints not involving an on-site investigation should be fully processed and responded to within 30 days after receipt.
· Complaints involving an on-site investigation should be resolved within 45 days after receipt.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY LENDER
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. We are prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap, or familial status.
Copyright © 2020-2021 Home Solution Lenders, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
NMLS ID: 327291. HSL is an Equal Housing Lender